WI: George IV and Caroline of Brunswick have more children?

Sadly not. IOTL even as the mother of Charlotte, Caroline had no power or influence as shown by her shun at George’s coronation or Charlotte being raised away from her.

As I said, the four births will take their toll on her as well as life away from her children.
Yes, but now she has two sons...surely as mother of the future king she will have more say...then again maybe not. The sons will be spoiled to death by their grandfather I suppose

Yes, but now she has two sons...surely as mother of the future king she will have more say...then again maybe not. The sons will be spoiled to death by their grandfather I suppose
Sadly if you look at how historically Kings had treated their wives, George I imprisoning his wife, Caroline has no leg to stand on, no matter how popular she is, no one will want to upset the next in line, George IV.
Plus if you look at how George acted in OTL, I can imagine he will request Parliament to make subsidies for his four children and their two households, being paid into his own purse, keeping the money to live more lavishly.

George III will dote on them along with his wife Queen Charlotte. Although will Prince of Wales want his “insane” father to have much influence. Again I can’t see the way the Prince of Wales changing the way treated his parents ITTL any different to how he did in OTL.

Hopefully after the death of George IV, his children can celebrate the life of their mother and speak her name without feeling like they are walking on egg shells.

Sadly if you look at how historically Kings had treated their wives, George I imprisoning his wife, Caroline has no leg to stand on, no matter how popular she is, no one will want to upset the next in line, George IV.
Plus if you look at how George acted in OTL, I can imagine he will request Parliament to make subsidies for his four children and their two households, being paid into his own purse, keeping the money to live more lavishly.

George III will dote on them along with his wife Queen Charlotte. Although will Prince of Wales want his “insane” father to have much influence. Again I can’t see the way the Prince of Wales changing the way treated his parents ITTL any different to how he did in OTL.

Hopefully after the death of George IV, his children can celebrate the life of their mother and speak her name without feeling like they are walking on egg shells.
Ah, I'd forgotten about George I...Prince of Wales cannot do shit, as long as his father lives, he is not king...but he will definitely treat Caroline like garbage. Will Parliament approve of the subsidies?

Statistically speaking, I’m pretty sure that two sets of twins is more ASB territory than a set of triplets. Even though the odds of having one pair of twins is one in 250, I recall reading somewhere that having a second pair of twins is like, a one in 70,000 odds? Meanwhile, having triplets is a one in 10,000 thing. The 70,000 thing could be identical twins, though; it’s been a while so I don’t remember it.
Karoline of Baden had two sets of twins at the same point in time (1800s) IIRC. All four kids survived birth/infancy and Karoline went on to have other kids after that as well

The arrangement for the marriages were done during the Congress of Vienna and for the fact that the Protestant kingdoms didn’t want Frederick to marry a Catholic bride (IOTL he married Elisabeth Ludovika of Bavaria after she converted, where as here there is a more eligible bride)
Uh...no. Freddie fell in love with Elise on a visit to Baden in 1819. And while the marriage negotiations WERE drawn out due to the religious matter, the Prussians finally gave in and allowed the marriage, conditional on Elise converting ASAP after the wedding. That ASAP was Elise only converting SEVEN YEARS into the marriage.

Uh...no. Freddie fell in love with Elise on a visit to Baden in 1819. And while the marriage negotiations WERE drawn out due to the religious matter, the Prussians finally gave in and allowed the marriage, conditional on Elise converting ASAP after the wedding. That ASAP was Elise only converting SEVEN YEARS into the marriage.
Do we think he will still wed her?

Do we think he will still wed her?
Well, if he's married by 1816 (which seems rather unlikely IMO) even if he meets her he can't do anything about it. OTOH, AIUI, his dad wasn't really talking marriages at the congress of Vienna. If they considered Alexander a boor, FWIII was a bore that everyone tried to avoid. He once spent a ball trying to flirt with one with the women. By explaining Prussian army drill procedure to her. At a theatre production, his "date" commented she would rather watch the play than hear him telling her about the differences between the uniforms of the various Prussian regiments!

Well, if he's married by 1816 (which seems rather unlikely IMO) even if he meets her he can't do anything about it. OTOH, AIUI, his dad wasn't really talking marriages at the congress of Vienna. If they considered Alexander a boor, FWIII was a bore that everyone tried to avoid. He once spent a ball trying to flirt with one with the women. By explaining Prussian army drill procedure to her. At a theatre production, his "date" commented she would rather watch the play than hear him telling her about the differences between the uniforms of the various Prussian regiments!
💀
Not the best with the ladies, is he?
That being said if he does not marry her, who will he marry?

💀
Not the best with the ladies, is he?
That being said if he does not marry her, who will he marry?
Luise of Mecklenburg's family had a big say in why Wilhelm wasn't allowed to marry Elisa Radziwillowna. So they might have an input regarding Friedrich Wilhelm IV's marriage. The thing about an 1816 is how unlikely it is for the simple reason that, as late as the Hundred Days, FW3 was still approaching Napoléon about a potential match between his eldest son and Napoléon's niece