For Want of A Sandwich - A Franz Ferdinand Lives Wikibox TL

Pretty intresting indeed. In other hand understandable considering that even in OTL Hassan II was pretty hated king. He probably did himself even more opposed than in OTL.
Not right

Despite his cruelty, Moroccans still have nostalgia for his reign, because the economy was better and Morocco was less corrupt than now.

He looks like King Hussein

Anyway, Christmas has come to town, so to begin 2023 in earnest, please tell me what articles would you want to see !
  1. Animation (Animated movies, animated shows, animation companies, the state of the animation industry, etc.) I would like to know what this world has been affected ITTL, especially with Disney being Kroc-ed and going under in the 80s as a result.
  2. How were people treated under the CWR? What happened to those that the regime did not like? How do they compare to the Nazis from OTL in how they treated the people they conquered and ruled over, how they targeted, discriminated, hunted, persucuted, rounded up, and unfortunately inevitably committed ethnic cleansing and genocide against? What happened to the Jews and other ethnic, racial, linguistic, and religious groups that the government had “plans” for? What were some of the more notable war crimes and atrocities committed under the regime, especially during the World War?
  3. While it has been discussed and explained before, I would like to learn more about this world’s instances of casual racism and bigotry compared to ours. It would certainly give a better light in what daily life must be linked in this universe and show how different this world is different from ours.
  4. What happened to the Bolsheviks and other notable communist groups that haven’t been covered yet?
  5. What happened to the Black Panthers, the Hippies, and other progressive groups and movements from OTL’s counterculture during the 1960s and 1970s? Are they still fighting the man ITTL? Or were they simply butterflied away? Did they get curbstomped without the horrors of Nazism existing ITTL? Or do they still exist and find success in albiet in some different form ITTL?

Pahang
Pahang.jpg

… Following the Malaya War (1964-1967), the Sultanate of Pahang, that had lost its independence to become part of the Federated Malay States in 1895, recovered its sovereignty on 8 August 1967, along with the other Malay kingdoms, this time as a member of the Sphere of Co-Prosperity and under strong Japanese influence.

The largest state in the Malaysian peninsula, Pahang was able to thrive thanks to tourism and agrarian exports as a developing state : however, the will for an united Malaysia continued to be strong, due to opposition to Japanese imperialism and the dissolute behavior of Sultan Abu Bakar. Due to internal agitation, Prime Minister Abdul Razak Hussein instated a state of emergency in 1969, that would never be lifted in 40 years, suspending the Constitution and granting the Menteri Besar absolute powers.

Sultan Abu Bakar was succeeded by his son Ahmad Shah in 1974 and Abdul Razak Hussein as Menteri Besar by his own son, Najib Razak in 1976; both would rule as the uncontested rules of Pahang until 2009. After the fall of the Empire of Japan, Pahang continued its trajectory as an emerging country, but had to deal with a renewed Pan-Malay movement, mostly after the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Malaya on its northern border in 1994.

40 years of dictatorship and economic downturns as Pahang was sidelined by the new masters of the Asian scene (China, Australia and Indochina) made the little country very isolated and on 1 August 2009, after months of saber-rattling, Malaya invaded Pahang. The little conflict, that caught all states in Malaya by surprise, lasted for one month : both the Sultan and the Menteri Besar fled to exile in Japan, while Pahang was integrated into the Islamic Republic of Malaya on 3 September 2009.

Ever since, islamic law was largely accepted, after internal reforms were enacted in 2015 after some violent protests that made 46 dead, but Pahangese fortunes went downhill, due to the relative isolation of Malaya…

What became of Princess Diana, Meghan Markle, and Kate Middleton ITTL with their OTL husbands butterflied away?

And speaking about other royal spouses what did happen for Silvia Sommerlath and Daniel Westling (In OTL they married king Carl XVI Gustaf and crown princess Victoria of Sweden in OTL) assuming that they were even born? Probably they didn't get anything notable role so might are pretty obscure characters.

List of Swedish PMs would be intresting since it has pretty intresting history ITTL.

And as Finn I would be intrested about PMs of Finland.

And speaking about other royal spouses what did happen for Silvia Sommerlath and Daniel Westling (In OTL they married king Carl XVI Gustaf and crown princess Victoria of Sweden in OTL) assuming that they were even born? Probably they didn't get anything notable role so might are pretty obscure characters.

List of Swedish PMs would be intresting since it has pretty intresting history ITTL.

And as Finn I would be intrested about PMs of Finland.
It's also noted.

Happy New Year to all readers of this timeline, thank you for your remarks and giving me more purpose in creativity !

I see for Finland, The more things change the more they stay the same with their PM being a young woman in her mid/late-30s as of the present.