For Want of A Sandwich - A Franz Ferdinand Lives Wikibox TL

Considering Yan Xishan became President of China in the 1950s, how much influence does Yan Xishan Thought hold over modern Chinese politics? Is he considered the "god-father" of modern Chinese conservatism?

View attachment 648780
Sixte II (born 15 May 1957) is the current King of Wallonia, having succeeded his father, King Antoine, on 26 February 2003. He hails from the House of Bourbon-Parma.

The eldest son of Antoine of Wallonia and Princess Joséphine-Charlotte of Flanders, his accession after the long reign of his father reignited interested over Belgian reunification ; he hasn’t officially pursued such a commitment and chose to instead rule as a constitutional monarch, refusing to take a statement over the Brussels Crisis and the Second Belgian War, that happened during his reign, remaining committed to the independence of Wallonia and support for the Reichspakt and European construction. He has as such supported the German occupation of Wallonia, that has started in 2016 after the Second Belgian War and continued until 2020.
I can't see the wikibox.

With the recent coup attempt in Russia, who were the coupists envisioning to be the new PM if their little coup succeeded? Would Ivashov have become PM uncontested or did any of his co-plotters have plans to be the new PM instead of Ivashov?

The entry for the United States Supreme Court has been modified !

And since it would be in 2020's it would be better put to Chat anyway.

Yup, though the question would be who should do the honors.
You're welcome, just send me DMs if you need details !
Considering Yan Xishan became President of China in the 1950s, how much influence does Yan Xishan Thought hold over modern Chinese politics? Is he considered the "god-father" of modern Chinese conservatism?
The Yan Xishan Thought was included in the Constitution during his presidency, now Chinese conservatism owes more to Neo-Confucianism and rejection of the Occident.
No Arnold Schwarzenegger for Minister President of Austria?

ya what a great disappointment in to That ideal see him as Austrian president

Perhaps he could be still famous actor but now in Germany instead United States.
I thought about that, but I think Arnold would have been better as a Green candidate, and Austria is a conservative country. He is still a famous actor in Babelsberg though.
I can't see the wikibox.

Me neither. At least not visible on Firefox.

Me neither.

It's corrected !
With the recent coup attempt in Russia, who were the coupists envisioning to be the new PM if their little coup succeeded? Would Ivashov have become PM uncontested or did any of his co-plotters have plans to be the new PM instead of Ivashov?
Informations lack about the politicians who would have endorsed the coup... Many point to Konstantin Malofeev, leader of the integralist party in Russia.
Is this correct? On the maps it shows OTL pre-independence area of 6,218 sq m.

Related, which country is Kigezi a part of: Ubangi, Hutuland, Ruanda, or Ankole?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kigezi_sub-region
Kigezi is part of Ankole !

With the Nazis not really a thing in this timeline, perhaps here the west associates Swastikas with Hindutva and the genocide committed by Bharatvarsha? That or it's linked to European neopaganism.

Last edited:
With the Nazis not really a thing in this timeline, perhaps here the west associates Swastikas with Hindutva and the genocide committed by Bharatvarsha? That or it's linked to European neopaganism.
Or maybe the Swastika just isn't taboo ITTL, and remains a symbol of good luck.

I don’t know if this has been asked before, but how is representation in entertainment and the media like ITTL compared to IOTL? I.e LGBT characters.

List of Presidents of Quebec
PresidentsQuebec.jpg

What are the militaries of the major powers (Russia/China/Germany/the United States/Japan) like in doctrine and equipment?

Last edited:

Or maybe the Swastika just isn't taboo ITTL, and remains a symbol of good luck.

The Good Ending
It's more of an esoteric symbol, with a neutral sense. I personally decided against making it the symbol of Bharatavarsha due to the connotations, but there is still a Red Swastika Society in China.
I don’t know if this has been asked before, but how is representation in entertainment and the media like ITTL compared to IOTL? I.e LGBT characters.
The position on LGBT characters is a bit ambiguous : society as a whole is more accepting and there are public figures who emerged, but still, they don't show their gays. As of skin colour, society as a whole is more racist.

The position on LGBT characters is a bit ambiguous : society as a whole is more accepting and there are public figures who emerged, but still, they don't show their gays.
That’s cool and interesting.
As of skin colour, society as a whole is more racist.
…Damn, what’s that like? Like blatant stereotypes you’d expect to see in cartoons, films, and TV Shows decades ago still appear as of today or something like that?

What are the main political parties in China aside from how the KMT is the main "leftist" party in TTL's China? Also, aside from Yan Xishan Thought, any other ideologies enshrined in the Chinese constitution?

Last edited: