Batman 3 Villains

Which New Villain should be in Batman 3?

• Total voters
I was just watching Dark Knight for the third or fourth time when I caught myself thinking of the third installment. I am putting the Poll up with my favorite Four for the Film you, other will be available.

Black Mask makes the most sense to be the villian in part 3.Black Mask should fill in the power vacuum after what Joker did to the mafia and Russian mafia.Deadshot should also be included in the film as some assassin Black Mask hires to kill the Bat after Batman starts interfering with his operations and costing him money.

Black Mask makes the most sense to be the villian in part 3.Black Mask should fill in the power vacuum after what Joker did to the mafia and Russian mafia.Deadshot should also be included in the film as some assassin Black Mask hires to kill the Bat after Batman starts interfering with his operations and costing him money.

I was thinking that Deadshot would make sense. But as for other villains I think Prometheus would be great as the assasin instead as he is veritably unknown to most and is the Anti-Batman. Also working in the Reaper as another Vigilante would be great.

Sachyriel

Banned
If the studio doesn't involve Harle Quinn in the next Batman movie I am going to become a seeder of that movie to steal their revenues.:mad::mad::mad:

I just finished reading Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth a few weeks ago, and it seems to me that it might be possible for a future film to take the same approach and reimagine some of the sillier C-listers as credible characters. Considering that the "realistic" approach that Nolan has taken means that most of Batman's more famous metahuman/magical opponents are out of the running without heavy retooling, it might be a good way to repopularize some of the weirder forgotten guys. Just imagine Maxie Zeus, God of ECT, on the screen...freaky stuff.

The Riddler. The plot is that he is an insane criminal who feels challenged by the enigmatic Batman and tries to prove his superiority with announced crimes.
The police is angered that Bats apparently now attracts those criminals.

The Riddler. The plot is that he is an insane criminal who feels challenged by the enigmatic Batman and tries to prove his superiority with announced crimes.

I feel he is to much of a Joker Copycat and without Heath Ledger alive to appear in a cameo I can't think of it as very good. Black Mask is probaly the best choice. Him or Prometheus.

Black Mask in his usual Role.
Tommy Elliot/Hush as a Sub plot.
and maybe cameos by Firefly, Deadshot, and a few others as henchmen of Black Mask.

Penelope

Banned
Riddler, IMO, is the only one that can really fit in. Riddler would take over the remnants of the mob and would be doing his usual stuff, but maybe a little bit darker.

Deadshot would also make a great villian to appear in it aswell.

I'd put my cast for Maxie Zeus. Not only he's just as deranged as the Joker and even more of a megalomaniac than Ra's al Ghul, but with his financial connections he'd be as much a pain in Bruce Wayne's butt as in Batman's.
Also, Catwoman didn't appear yet, but maybe that would be a problem for the comparison to Michelle Pfiffer (and that other movie too, but maybe that's not so much of a problem).

Turn him into a hacker who holds Gotham hostage, using riddles to keep Batman busy.

The Penguin would become a wealthy, eccentric club owner with ties to the criminal underworld of Gotham. He likes to do crimes because he gets a rush out of it.

You know what's special about Black Mask any guy can play him nobody remember what he looked like before he had that mask :D

Penelope

Banned
You know what's special about Black Mask any guy can play him nobody remember what he looked like before he had that mask :D

Plus, Blackmask would basically be another Two Face, except with a villianous background to begin with.

Plus, Blackmask would basically be another Two Face, except with a villianous background to begin with.

Not exactly, Harvey Dent is was a good guy that was turned bad guy with a personal connection to Bruce Wayne

Black Mask was a failed buisness man who pretended to be friends with Bruce Wayne, he launched a line of cosmetic that ended up killing people so Bruce Wayne bought the buisness so that people would keep their jobs utherly humiliating him

with time he discovered he was a better gang leader/vilains than buisness man

While Two-Face kinda is similiar when he control a criminal organisation in the comic this clashes with Nolan version of the vilains who is essentially a craze lone man out to get revenge

Heh I'm more fearful about the riddler feeling too much like Ledger Joker

TheCrow__

Banned
I'd like to see Firefly as a more terroist like persona though bombs set up all through Gotham and Batman has to disarm them and he should have a fucking awesome suit, rockets, flamethrowers, jetpack, etc.

Penelope

Banned
Not exactly, Harvey Dent is was a good guy that was turned bad guy with a personal connection to Bruce Wayne

Black Mask was a failed buisness man who pretended to be friends with Bruce Wayne, he launched a line of cosmetic that ended up killing people so Bruce Wayne bought the buisness so that people would keep their jobs utherly humiliating him

with time he discovered he was a better gang leader/vilains than buisness man

While Two-Face kinda is similiar when he control a criminal organisation in the comic this clashes with Nolan version of the vilains who is essentially a craze lone man out to get revenge

Heh I'm more fearful about the riddler feeling too much like Ledger Joker

I'm pretty sure Nolan would catch himself if he saw the Riddler becoming too similar to the Ledger Joker, and I think the Nolan Riddler would be like a Modern Zodiac Killer. With Green. ;)

I'm pretty sure Nolan would catch himself if he saw the Riddler becoming too similar to the Ledger Joker, and I think the Nolan Riddler would be like a Modern Zodiac Killer. With Green. ;)

Heh, I don't know I thought more of him as an Anti-Vilains and somehow a remote pupetter who goes around asking what happen to Harvey Dent, but something still make him vilaneous by nature

I picked the Riddler but now think the Penguin should be it. He could have tied together the remains of the Mob by the third movie and now be a target of Batman.

Also not as a choice for the main villain but new love interest, the Catwoman. Easily explained and fitted into the Nolan universe as a catburglar with a sense of the 'theatrical' as Gordon would put it.