As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Would it be possible to hear an update on how Thomas the Tank Engine is doing?
Thomas and the magic railroad is a cult hit and Disney is producing a sequel alongside Amblin Entertainment because Steven Spielberg is a Thomas the tank engine fan because his grandson exposed him to the franchise

Thomas and the magic railroad is a cult hit and Disney is producing a sequel alongside Amblin Entertainment because Steven Spielberg is a Thomas the tank engine fan because his grandson exposed him to the franchise
I will wait for an official word from OldNavy, but if that is true... AWESOME!!!

The Matrix Revolutions (2003 Film)
The Matrix Revolutions
Released by New Line Cinema on November 5, 2003

Cast
Will Smith as Neo
Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus
Aaliyah as Zee
Anthony Wong as Ghost
Lachy Hulme as Sparks
Mary Alice as the Oracle
Lambert Wilson as the Merovingian
Monica Bellucci as Persephone
Bruce Spence as the Train Man
Helmut Bakaitis as the Architect
Collin Chou as Seraph
Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith
Ian Bliss as Bane

Notes
- Trinity was killed off in Reloaded.
- Just like OTL, Gloria Foster passed away during production and Mary Alice took over the Oracle role.
- Other than that, the trilogy still ends with a downer, as Neo still sacrifices himself for Zion and the blue pills.
- After this film was released, the Wachowskis were approached by Hollywood Pictures with an opportunity to collaborate with Chris Nolan on a rumored live action adaptation of Shezow.​

Entertainment News for October/November 2003
Entertainment News for October/Early November 2003

Matt Frewer signs on for Disney's Carmen Sandiego sequel.
- Variety

Lana and Andy Wachowski say they're open to working on Shezow movie with Christopher Nolan.
- The Chicago Sun-Times

Disney board of directors votes unanimously to name Robert Zemeckis as Frank Wells' successor at 20th Century-Fox.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Animation Network on track to launch in April of next year.
- TV Guide

Michael Uslan (Vice Chairman of Columbia-TriStar): "As every studio starts dusting off their old kids' properties, 'Geek Cred' has become the new buzzword."
- Newsweek

Matt Frewer signs on for Disney's Carmen Sandiego sequel.
- Variety

Lana and Andy Wachowski say they're open to working on Shezow movie with Christopher Nolan.
- The Chicago Sun-Times

Disney board of directors votes unanimously to name Robert Zemeckis as Frank Wells' successor at 20th Century-Fox.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Animation Network on track to launch in April of next year.
- TV Guide

Michael Uslan (Vice Chairman of Columbia-TriStar): "As every studio starts dusting off their old kids' properties, 'Geek Cred' has become the new buzzword."
- Newsweek
1: Sounds great!
2: Okay.
3: YES!
4: Fine.
5: Of course, Columbia-TriStar has DC Comics, Screen Gems, and Nelvana in their connections list, with two of those three being owned by them outright.

I thought it was already launched ....

Welp, in that case, can I send you some suggestions for programming?

I'm referring to The Animation Network.

Team Atlantis will be a mid-Spring addition to Fox's SatAM lineup.
Cool. I'd assume the other 2 are still on Disney Channel.
Yes you may.

Sorry about the postings being so infrequent.
Cool!

It's Ok. I've been somewhat lacking in posts recently outside of conversations.

Speaking of which, can I start one where I can invite you?

I'll have the first of many ideas soon. Just gotta the think which ones would be good.