Robert Downey, Jr. as Dirk the Daring
Cameron Diaz as Princess Daphne
Billy Connolly as Timothy
Peter Cullen as Bertram the Horse
Alan Young as King Ethelred
Keith David as Singe the Dragon
John Rhys-Davies as Sir Hubert Blunt

Notes
- The Dragon's Lair movie, 15 years in the making, was the last project for Don Bluth, who retired three months ahead of his 63rd birthday.
- After Bluth retired, Daniel Abbott, now 42, became the new head of Walt Disney Classic Animation. Abbott previously served as VP of Grantray-Lawrence, reporting to Peter Schneider on the Fox backlot.
- As part of the mock "swearing-in" ceremony, Abbott took the "oath" with one hand resting on a copy of Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston's book The Illusion of Life.​

dragons-lair.jpg

Dragon's Lair
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 16, 2000

Directed by
Don Bluth

Written by
Don Bluth
Gary Goldman

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney
Don Bluth
Gary Goldman

Music
James Horner

Main Voices

Notes
- The Dragon's Lair movie, 15 years in the making, was the last project for Don Bluth, who retired three months ahead of his 63rd birthday.
- After Bluth retired, Daniel Abbott, now 42, became the new head of Walt Disney Classic Animation. Abbott previously served as VP of Grantray-Lawrence, reporting to Peter Schneider on the Fox backlot.
- As part of the mock "swearing-in" ceremony, Abbott took the "oath" with one hand resting on a copy of Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston's book The Illusion of Life.​
That’s pretty cool!

dragons-lair.jpg

Dragon's Lair
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 16, 2000

Directed by
Don Bluth

Written by
Don Bluth
Gary Goldman

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney
Don Bluth
Gary Goldman

Music
James Horner

Main Voices

Notes
I'm fairly certain Doug Walker will review it as the Nostalgia Critic, seeing as OTL he is a huge supporter of Don Bluth making the movie and tried raising awareness of it.

For those wondering about NBC/RKO's production facilities, the current incarnation of RKO Radio Pictures ITTL is next door to Paramount. This is due to Desilu having purchased the facility after the original RKO vacated the premised in the Fifties. And of course, Desilu slowly rebranded into the current RKO as Lucille Ball bought out Desi Arnaz's stake in a divorce settlement, then sold the company to The Coca-Cola Company, who then bought the rights to the 1929-59 RKO catalog.

The yellow numbers on this map indicate the soundstages belonging to RKO. The dividing line between RKO and Paramount is along stages 14 thru 16 and down Avenue J.

RKO employees use a parking garage straight across Gower Street or the North Gower Gate to access the RKO offices. Additional parking for Paramount employees can be found on Van Ness and Lemon Grove.
e677a40e0a618a63f563596ab7b9dee8.png

For the past five years, Coca-Cola has debated whether to acquire the former Selznick lot to relocate RKO's Los Angeles headquarters. The only other company bidding for the Selznick facilities is Saban, who are currently looking for new facilities to house Golden Harvest and New Line Cinema under one roof. A year ago, DreamWorks was considering a move from Universal's lot to Selznick, but instead decided to proceed with their plans for a campus in Playa Vista.
gellary-img3.jpg

In the meantime, NBC's west coast operations will continue on in Burbank.
nbc-burbank-1024x768.jpg

When I was in LA I went on a tour of the Warner Bros Lot. Not much to report on since it was mostly closed off big studios and some prop areas like a Jungle set up, a City Street, and a suburban neighborhood, along with an exhibit on DC Superhero Movie props and Harry Potter stuff, but they have a rule that every show that gets 10 or more seasons and brings in new viewers gets a Studio named after them. So far there have been five shows with that honor resulting in "The ER Studio", The Ellen Show Studio", The Big Bang Theory Studio", "The Friends Studio" and the "Two and a Half Men Studio". The Warner Lot is also open to just about everyone so rival companies can and have filmed things there. I just thought I'd bring this up in case you decide to tackle the Warner Bros lot. The Water tower is there though sadly it uses the current WB Logo. It makes me wish they'd just paint it to look like it does in Animaniacs.

When I was in LA I went on a tour of the Warner Bros Lot. Not much to report on since it was mostly closed off big studios and some prop areas like a Jungle set up, a City Street, and a suburban neighborhood, along with an exhibit on DC Superhero Movie props and Harry Potter stuff, but they have a rule that every show that gets 10 or more seasons and brings in new viewers gets a Studio named after them. So far there have been five shows with that honor resulting in "The ER Studio", The Ellen Show Studio", The Big Bang Theory Studio", "The Friends Studio" and the "Two and a Half Men Studio". The Warner Lot is also open to just about everyone so rival companies can and have filmed things there. I just thought I'd bring this up in case you decide to tackle the Warner Bros lot. The Water tower is there though sadly it uses the current WB Logo. It makes me wish they'd just paint it to look like it does in Animaniacs.
The Warner Lot is mostly the same as OTL, except there is a Jeopardy! Studio and a Wheel of Fortune Studio in the same manner as you described.