Alternative History Armoured Fighting Vehicles Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from the former colonies
  • Spent yesterday wandering Kowloon in search of model shops - Mrs Claymore off with wife of friend doing girlie shopping and emptying our bank balance. Surprised and slightly disappointed that the price of models here are, in general, no different to back home. However, the range of kits available is quite awesome. Anyhoo, eventually found this little shop off of a main street market and what a find! Wall to wall models stacked floor to ceiling with only just enough space to squeeze past the piles of uber goodness.

Sadly, I could have spent my life savings in that one shop if only because there was so many models I hadn't seen before. Alas not many, if any, were on my must have list. Indeed the very kits I need to complete the Ratte an others were conspicuous by their absence. Nevertheless, I managed to pick up a Tamiya M48 for 95HKD (about £9.50) and a M42 for 75HKD (about £7.50) - no real need for them but just too good a deal to miss out on. Also managed to pick up a few bits for Jim's build. All good in the end and lots to dream about... ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.