Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

That's just beautiful.

Cool! Would a new He-Man cartoon be made based on the trilogy? Also, would a darker G.I. Joe REALLY work in the 80s?
It would be. It could work given TTL also has a penchant for airing shows like Gundam.
I was also wondering why we haven't really gotten any new G.I. Joe movies.

That would be cool!

Cool! How does the Galaxy Rangers do?
Well enough that it creates a franchise going from 1985 to 1996 due to the original series adapting Power Ranger inspiration Bioman.

It would be. It could work given TTL also has a penchant for airing shows like Gundam.

Well enough that it creates a franchise going from 1985 to 1996 due to the original series adapting Power Ranger inspiration Bioman.
Cool! Also, Bioman WAS the Super Sentai series that ALMOST started the franchise earlier.

I don't usually do this, especially since I only resort to AI when Human art is unavailable but.... I kinda found myself agreeing with most of these casting options...except for David Bowie as Vision, though that maybe because the AI didn't capture the look, the voice would be fine.

So I don’t usually do this, but I just got interviewed by CBS in LA. They just sort of came up to me and talked to me about a recent murder. It was not planned at all. They might not use my footage but if they do I’m the guy in a Demon Slayer shirt. They told me it would be on at CBS at 10(I assume Pm) in LA time. This is if you want to know what I look like.

So I don’t usually do this, but I just got interviewed by CBS in LA. They just sort of came up to me and talked to me about a recent murder. It was not planned at all. They might not use my footage but if they do I’m the guy in a Demon Slayer shirt. They told me it would be on at CBS at 10(I assume Pm) in LA time. This is if you want to know what I look like.
How did the interview go?

I know. Just kidding.
Ah okay then, I just didn’t mean for it to be taken in a flirty way, I was just saying that you look decent, so don’t worry about any insecurities you may or may not have.

Also, since you were wearing a Demon Slayer T-Shirt in the interview, what happens to the anime ITTL?

I don't like my voice on recording but then again I don't think anyone does. It sounds a little too high pitched and kind of annoying.
Oh yeah I get that feeling. I remember recording videos years ago when I was ten and I didn’t like my voice back then. I was admittedly surprised since the lack of exclamation marks in your posts makes me think you speak calmly if not stoically.

Ah okay then, I just didn’t mean for it to be taken in a flirty way, I was just saying that you look decent, so don’t worry about any insecurities you may or may not have.

Also, since you were wearing a Demon Slayer T-Shirt in the interview, what happens to the anime ITTL?
Demon Slayer was OTL pitched to Shonen Jump in 2013 but rejected. It was called Kagarigari, but ITTL would be translated as Demon Killer, which is closer to the later reworked titled Demon Killing Blade which then changed to Demon Slayer. The pilot manga had a lot of elements that would carry over with the protagonist looking like Giyu but with Tanjiro’s scar and sense of smell and missing an arm(which led to the concept getting rejected as the editor didn’t like the idea of a one armed demon slayer.there is a taboo of sorts when depicting one armed people(for example future Gohan has both arms in video games even when he is supposed to lose one, but one armed swordsmen have existed in anime and film before). The Nezuko character is introduced later but takes on a similar role. Demon Killer is published in Sienen Jump which was created for darker series usually gore that Shonen Jump would normally not touch. Berserk and Attack on Titan are Sienen Jump ITTL(Attack on Titan was actually pitched basically as know it to Shonen Jump but rejected OTL). Because it was accepted earlier, the manga ran from 2013 to 2018. The Anime started in 2017 because by then the Manga was wrapping up and ITTL anime adaptations tend to wait until a work is finished if it’s serialized or have the author onboard to approve changes. While OTL it’s still running ITTL it may have finished already. The manga did the unthinkable and eclipsed long runner Romance Dawn(OTL’s One Piece), in sales in 2018 for the first time in years only to then end due to wrapping up the story. Also the success of an earlier series with a similar premise(Tezuka’s Dororo) actually helped the series ITTL. Since decades had passed, Demon Killer was seen as a spiritual successor rather than a remake or ripoff.
Oh yeah I get that feeling. I remember recording videos years ago when I was ten and I didn’t like my voice back then. I was admittedly surprised since the lack of exclamation marks in your posts makes me think you speak calmly if not stoically.
That tends to be how I feel while writing or researching. I used to do improv so I think I picked up a way of talking in an exaggerated way from that. I read somewhere that Thomas Jefferson was actually quite shy in person in contrast to how passionate his writing tended to be.

Also after OJ Simpson died I did write up some notes I thought id share:

- serial killer Glenn Edward Rogers was living near OJ and Nicole and it’s possible ITTL he broke in and a fight resulted in his death and that of OJ’s.
-Cut out a bad taste joke about OJ dying by being beaten to a pulp.
-Norm McDonald needs a new punching bag since he now outlives OJ.
- an idea proposed by the Detailer was Bill Cosby making a run for it and that mirroring OJ’s run for it. If so this would be around 1965.
- ITTL an actor playing the Lone Ranger in a then recent film was in costume with a horse when a police car chase went by. He got on the horse and rode after the criminal and actually succeeded in stopping them by smashing the window and pulling the driver out. The Police reports naturally mention a “white bronco”. It’s possible either Christopher Reeves or Patrick Wayne do this as they were up for the Lone Ranger role. Reeves is known to have ridden horses.

Demon Slayer was OTL pitched to Shonen Jump in 2013 but rejected. It was called Kagarigari, but ITTL would be translated as Demon Killer, which is closer to the later reworked titled Demon Killing Blade which then changed to Demon Slayer. The pilot manga had a lot of elements that would carry over with the protagonist looking like Giyu but with Tanjiro’s scar and sense of smell and missing an arm(which led to the concept getting rejected as the editor didn’t like the idea of a one armed demon slayer.there is a taboo of sorts when depicting one armed people(for example future Gohan has both arms in video games even when he is supposed to lose one, but one armed swordsmen have existed in anime and film before). The Nezuko character is introduced later but takes on a similar role. Demon Killer is published in Sienen Jump which was created for darker series usually gore that Shonen Jump would normally not touch. Berserk and Attack on Titan are Sienen Jump ITTL(Attack on Titan was actually pitched basically as know it to Shonen Jump but rejected OTL). Because it was accepted earlier, the manga ran from 2013 to 2018. The Anime started in 2017 because by then the Manga was wrapping up and ITTL anime adaptations tend to wait until a work is finished if it’s serialized or have the author onboard to approve changes. While OTL it’s still running ITTL it may have finished already. The manga did the unthinkable and eclipsed long runner Romance Dawn(OTL’s One Piece), in sales in 2018 for the first time in years only to then end due to wrapping up the story. Also the success of an earlier series with a similar premise(Tezuka’s Dororo) actually helped the series ITTL. Since decades had passed, Demon Killer was seen as a spiritual successor rather than a remake or ripoff.

That tends to be how I feel while writing or researching. I used to do improv so I think I picked up a way of talking in an exaggerated way from that. I read somewhere that Thomas Jefferson was actually quite shy in person in contrast to how passionate his writing tended to be.
Do you have a threadmark about romance dawn in the works? How soon can you post it?