List of Alternate Monarchs and Aristocratic Lineage II

She was considered too low for him as Duke of Orleans. No way she'll get him as Duke of Brittany.
Hm. He's not really high enough for a princess, I don't think, since he's still a vassal of his older brother. Who'd he get?
Jeanne of Navarre would NOT exist here as her parents would never married
Henry II remaining unmarried until post-Pavia was honestly insane to me...who could Charles marry here?

Hm. He's not really high enough for a princess, I don't think, since he's still a vassal of his older brother. Who'd he get?
He would be a ruling Duke so high enough for a princess (maybe not a royal one, but still the daughter of another ruler in his own right).
Henry II remaining unmarried until post-Pavia was honestly insane to me...who could Charles marry here?
Henry II of Navarre was a King WITHOUT a kingdom. He was basically a French prince etrangere with important estates in France and a royal title

Last edited:
Inspired by this:

@Jan Olbracht @Zygmunt Stary @Ryden_Br

Augustus II, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania [1697-1704; 1709-1733], Elector of Saxony [as Friedrich August I, 1694-1733] (1670-1733) m: 1693 Christiane Eberhardine of Bayreuth (1671-1727)

Möritz II Hermann, Holy Roman Emperor [as Möritz I, 1740-1750], Elector of Saxony [1733-1750] (1696-1750) m: 1719 Maria Josepha of Austria (1699-1757)​
Möritz August Philipp, Erbprinz of Saxony (1721-1725)​
Anna Maria Amalie (b.1722)​
Albrecht II [1] August, Holy Roman Emperor [from 1750], Elector of Saxony [as Albrecht VI, from 1750] (b.1723)​
Maria Elisabeth Christine (b.1725)​
Maria Karoline Auguste (b.1728)​
Stillborn Child (1730)​
Maria Josepha Eberhardine (b.1731)​
Sigmund Möritz, King of Poland [as Sigmund IV, from 1761 [2]] (b.1734)​
Friedrich Joseph, Duke of Saxony (b.1735)​
[1] Albrecht II of Austria was elected, but never crowned as emperor, hence why the numerals are the same. He would also be the sixth Albrecht to rule Saxony as a whole, not specifically the sixth elector. Albrecht V was duke of Coburg (1648-1699), and Albrecht IV was duke of Eisenach (1599-1644)
[2] after the death of August the Strong both due to his son's successful military record and the fact that he only has one surviving son at the time (Karl VI has none), Möritz does not get elected as king of Poland due to a combination of Polish fears that they will be subsumed into the empire in the inevitable struggle that will ensue when Karl VI dies, as well as that Möritz will "massacre the patriots". While there is talk of electing James Francis Edward Stuart, ultimately, the Poles elect Stanislas Leszczynski's TTL son-in-law, Ludwig Georg of Baden-Baden [3]. Sadly, due to both Ludwig Georg's sons predeceasing him and his grandson being too young, the emperor's brother is chosen. On the understanding that he is to marry Ludwig Georg's youngest daughter, Maria Karolina Franziska (b.1737)
[3] he wanted to marry Marie Leszczynska OTL.
Bigger problem than patriots would be Russia, with whom Wettins had to deal, otherwise some patriots would be bribed and if civil war starts in PLC there would be no military force able to withstand improved Saxon army.