I'd like to see people's favourite flags you didn't make from other people's timelines.
You might want to browse through the entries in the Weekly Flag Challenge over the years (although it seems to be defunct now, unfortunately*). Here's the wiki page: https://www.alternatehistory.com/wi...ate_history:weekly_flag_challenge_contestants
*(Yes, this might seem like a bid for some interest in getting it restarted; I plead guilty, though I'll admit I am a bit biased, having taken part in it for a while and even won a Turtledove as a result.)

Flag of Esoteric National Posadism, because sometimes you just want to plot WW3 with your alien and dolphin comrades in your vril-powered UFOs inside the hollow earth.
Esoteric National Posadism.png

Isle of Woman, an island off the coast of Great Britain, a community of exclusive sappho-feminism
- Head of state: The Lady of Womann
- Upper house: House of Ladies
- Lower house: House of Clostella

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag National flag
Sappho-feministAH.png

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag Government ensign
Government ensignAH.png

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag Civil ensign
green ensign.png

Last edited:
I decided to work on some flags for a map I posted about colonies evolving into Alliance states and the survival of monarchies to the present day. Here I have made flags for the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Ireland, and All Her Sovereign Alliance States (the word 'sovereign' is really stretched here, but in my mind it makes the provinces and dominions feel better).
FlagsOfTheBritishAllianceStates.jpg